Today we finally took the crib down and put Abby's bed together, and we had lots of fun doing it. I still have to get the knobs on the bed posts, after I figure out some cute way to do it......
When I put her to bed tonight and was watching her sleep in her new setup, I was a bit sad. It is crazy how fast they grow up. My baby isn't a baby anymore!! Before I know it she'll have her drivers license and will be driving around town while talking on her cell phone and texting, actually with the way gas prices are she'll be pushing her car or using public transportation. !! (or hitching a ride from the rich kids....)
Well, I'm going to get back to watching the Jazz. Go Jazz!!!
3 comments:
Hey Abby's bed is way cute!! It was good to see you guys! Time goes fast, but I think that is just how life is!! Bryson has been asking to go back to "Grandma Cindy's and Amy's" all day!!
What a cute bed Abby has...such a big girl, they do grow up way too fast huh? Speaking of gas prices, we were hoping Madi would catch a ride with Abby someday...haha! love the post, very funny!
Cute bed Love the colours. Big milestone! A bit sad:( when they go to a big bed. The grow up Way to fast!
Post a Comment