So, this post is a week or so late, but oh well.
Aaron got me Utah Jazz tickets for my birthday!!! We went on a Saturday and had a grrreat time. It was a nice getaway! Here are some pictures of the game:
It was a SWEET game and way exciting. The Jazz ended up winning in overtime! We love Jazz games and will definitely be season ticket holders some day!!!
Before the game Aaron and I had to visit a few statues that are very dear and important to us! Here I am posing in front of the John Stockton statue and pointing to my belly!! I wonder what I'm trying to tell the camera here??????
Aaron and I both in front of Stockton.......What is even cooler is that John Stockton just got inducted to the Hall of Fame!!
Can you say Stockton to Malone??? (Hot Rod sure can!) Only you dedicated Jazz fans will understand that!
Here are the flags that fly in front of Larry H. Miller's home. He is the owner of the Utah Jazz and just past away due to complications of diabetes about a month or so ago. He is a great LDS man, who did a lot for Utah. He will be missed!
We also made time for some spiritual adventures as well........we did a session at the Bountiful temple earlier in the day. Then later we went to the Salt Lake cemetery and found President Hinckley's grave.



You could definitely feel the spirit strong by just standing by Pres. Hinckley and Sis. Hinckley's grave. It was amazing! If you haven't been there you should! Also, President Hincklye's grave/monument was made out of leftover stone from the Salt Lake Temple and Conference Center.
I thought I'd end this post with a very cute picture of my little lady!!
It was such a great day! Thanks Aaron for the best birthday present ever! It was great to have one whole day to just spend with each other!! (of course Crown Burger was amazing!!)
I thought I'd end this post with a very cute picture of my little lady!!
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!! I know, I know, it's tomorrow, but I can say it now, and also tomorrow TOO! :)What a great birthday present! When I was younger(about 8) I was a huge fan of the Utah Jazz and The Phoenix Suns, but haven't watched them played really much since...I know, I suck. hehe. Glad you had a fun time and got spoiled!
Happy Birthday AMY!!! :)
Happy Birthday TODAY! Sounds like you had a great early birthday. I am very jealous..... I haven't been to a Jazz game in.... I don't know how long. Sad. And now Seattle has lost it's only pro team so I can't even go to pro bball games anymore.
Sounds like you and I need to get pics in front of our Jazz Idols statues together and bring back the Declo version of Stockton to Malone! :) (Almost better than the original, let's be honest.....)
Tell Aaron good job on a great birthday present and I hope you have a great day today and get to do something fun/relaxing to celebrate. Just 5 more years of being in our 20's- we'll be old soon. Still gotta love the April Birthdays!
Post a Comment