This afternoon I was sitting on the floor playing with Stockton, and Abby was doing her thing and just playing away. Out of the blue she came up to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss.
I said to her, "Abby, what was that for?"
Abby replied back, "Because I love you mom."
These kind of moments make the hard stuff that comes with being a full time mommy so worth it!!
6 comments:
awww, I love this moments. Abby is a beautiful little girl!
this = "those"
How sweet. Those moments are so special.
Awww, what a little sweetheart!
Those moments are soo priceless. They arent every day moments but when you get them you want to hold onto them forever!!
I love those moments too! They seem to be happening a lot to us now that the twins are...being a little more attention demanding. They know how to work it.
I miss you all and I know SADIE misses her friends!
WHAT A BIG LITTLE BOY STOCKTON IS!
Post a Comment