Every year August 25th is a big day in our family!!
This year Abigail turned 4, Aaron turned 28, and my mom turned 51!
Abby usually steals the show, but it is always a fun-filled day!
This year Abby was very excited to have a light up Princess cupcake cake! (Abby calls cupcakes muffins, so if she was talking it would be a muffin cake!)
And I surprised Aaron with a homemade from scratch banana cream pie! (no picture.....like I said Abby steals the show!) But it was the yummiest pie ever!
Before we all indulged on the sweet birthday muffin cake and pie there was other festivities we did that day........ that morning I took Abby to the Dollar Store to spend a little bit of her birthday money she received from G-ma's in the mail. She spent$2.00 very wisely and I was very proud. (the rest of the money she chose to put it in her piggy bank) Then we picked up happy meals from McDonalds, which we NEVER do and had a picnic at our house in the backyard......then Stockton took a nap and Abby and I ventured out to pick out birthday balloons and few things for a party! (don't worry Aaron was home with Stockton) We let her pick out what she wanted for dinner and she narrowed it down to Red Lobster, Pizza Hut, and Texas Roadhouse. We settled on Pizza Hut and that made her very happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment