2014

2014

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day
May 11-13, 2012

We had an eventful, fun Mother's Day weekend! 
You can tell from the 49 photos below!

We headed to Utah for the weekend, that is where the majority of my family is found. My mom and dad and Brad and Becky are in Heber City and Chad and Amanda are in Provo. Of course we missed Clay and Linsey and the girls all weekend!!! Later in June we ALL will be together!!!

On Friday night Uncle Aaron/Dad created some "sumo fun" with a Bed Bath & Beyond sack, pillow, and of course some kids!








Oh  my!
 One thing I really wanted to do was go to the Provo Temple. So early Saturday morning we did a session with Chad and Amanda. It was perfect!

first time at the Provo temple for me

After the temple we had to do a drive by the stadium (like we always do when we are in Provo) and check out this awesome photo I took! Timing is everything!
Then we saw a DQ! Of course we stopped! A blizzard at 10 in the morning, why not? 
 Later Saturday afternoon we took the kids bowling in the cool bowling alley of Heber! Abby and Stockton loved playing/being with their cousins Haylee and Bryson!






Bryson loved helping Stockton! He is going to be a great big brother to his new little brother!


Sunday morning before we had church we had a HUGE, YUMMY breakfast with all of us! 
It was Amanda's birthday that day (on Mother's Day, how neat is that for her!) and Haylee's birthday in a week, so we stuck candles in their french toast and sang to them!

I was manning that griddle!




Stockton's crazy hair!

Before church we took some cute photos of us mother's and Abby!
the girls!



Family photos!



All of us being Abby's mother!! 

my parent's beautiful land behind their house

Aaron and the kids got be me Boccie! I love this game!
Being silly! I was excited what can I say!



Amanda and the kids went out and had some fun with sidewalk chalk! So cute, what a cool auntie she is!


On the way home from Utah we stopped in Inkom to see Aaron's mom and family!
We roasted hot dogs!


Abby with Tayson and Grandma

spoiling Grandma with mother's day gifts!

Abby with Evey and Grandma



Stockton ended our day by surprising us with a tutu! 

I had a great mother's day weekend. 
It was perfect!
Spent with family! 
Easy as that.
The End

No comments: