September 4, 2013
A perfect day to have a baby!
And I really wanted her to come on the 4th because I love the number, so I guess all the waiting wasn't to bad of a deal!
I'm not really into writing a novel birthing story, but here's briefly how it all went down, or came out!
We finally got a call a little after midnight on September 4th and they told us they had a room and to come in.
We got settled in.
I was dilated to a 1.
They started me on the first of 3 doses of something to get me started....forgot what it is called but it ripens your cervix. Worked like a charm on the first dose when I had Stockton and I was hoping for a repeat reaction!
I did lots of walking.
Did some sleeping.
Did some peeing.
Did some drinking....water of course.
Progressed very fast! One dose worked!
5:30 a.m. got the epidural.
Dr. Dyer showed up shortly after. Loved seeing his face of course, such a great Doc!
6:58 a.m. Peyton Lee Moore was born!
She weighed in at 6 pounds 13 ounces and 21 inches long.
What a relief that she was here safe and sound!
And we felt so blessed and were instantly in love!
We also felt like we were looking at a girl version of Stockton!
Pictures to document:
![]() |
| needed a little oxygen... |
![]() |
![]() |
| With both kids in school my mom was able to come over quickly and meet Peyton! |
In our recovery room, oh how I love our new hospital!
![]() |
| Peyton meeting Grandma Great Allen |
Peyton meeting Abby and Stockton for the first time. Love these memories:
| first family photo |















No comments:
Post a Comment