2014

2014

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Christmas in Heber 2014

We made it to Heber and the roads were only bad the first little bit, so we lucked out! We had an amazing Christmas dinner. Then all the grandkids presented us the Nativity. 



Then the cousins exchanged gifts and opened gifts from G&G Allen which I didn't get any pictures of. My mom also sent them on a scavenger hunt to retrieve the stuff in their stockings. They all loved it! 

My favorite Reagers gave me a pedicure!

Stockton is my dads shadow, and was excited to get a hat just like his for Christmas!

Another Nativity picture.

The next day we all headed to temple square. We had lunch at the Gateway then headed to see the lights. 
It was really cold and Peyton was not cooperating, so after a few pictures we were done. It was soooooo cold! I just love temple square at Christmas time. I'm always amazed and in awe. 

Before she decided to be a stinker!!

Took this picture on our way home. Holding on and really annoyed we aren't home yet!! 
We had fun In Heber and I loved every moment with all my family! 

No comments: