2014

2014

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Happy 10 years to us!

January 7, 2015 marked 10 years of wedded bliss (whatever that means) for Aaron and I!  

So here's 10 reasons why I think Aaron is the bomb:
1- His strong testimony
2- His work ethic
3- The way he balances me out just right
4- He's funny and keeps me laughing 
5- Such a fun and great Dad!
6- His willingness to serve and lead.
7- His dimples and he's tall, dark, and handsome.
8- Honorable Priesthood holder
9- He loves sports
10- His OCD for a painted, clean, mopped garage floor!! 

 
Also on our anniversary an article I wrote up announcing Tony's retirement came out in the newspaper.

Here we are 10 years later! 

1 comment:

Christyeve4 said...

Happy Anniversary and Congrats!! 10 years is a BIG deal! You guys are awesome! We sure miss the Moore family!