2014

2014

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Stockton's Recovery

Stockton's tonsil and adenoids removal surgery went well. He handled it all well with no reactions or any set backs. So then we were geared up for the 2 week recovery process. He did amazing! I was most worried about the recovery as I had heard some pretty bad stories from others, but he did so good and was such a champ! 
Played a lot of Guess Who

He loves my smoothies and the warm rice pack in the mornings. 

Stockton loves shoes and I picked him up a new pair during his recovery because I knew it would make him so happy! And it did, caught him wearing them on the couch and just admiring them. 

Got himself up, showered, dressed, and did his hair! 

The hardest part of his recovery was Peyton getting sick with croup the day after Stockton's surgery. She was by far harder than him! I was so exhausted physically and mentally....! 

My super bowl party! Low key this year, and I sent the other two to party with family as long as they brought me back some food. And I must say the halftime show was the best part of the super bowl!!! 


Stockton did so good at doing his homework during his recovery. He's such a smart boy! 

No comments: