Well, we said goodbye to the binky and we have also said goodbye to the crib. I think she has been wanting to get out of her crib for awhile now but just recently she refuses to sleep in it. She wasn't liking the caged in feeling and wants more space! We have had her little day bed for like 2 months now we just haven't set it up yet. So right now I made her a nice little bed on the floor. I feel a little guilty that she sleeping on the floor but I did try to make it as comfortable as possible. (feather bed, lots of blankets...) And she seems to be perfectly happy with it. In the mean time we will be getting her day bed ready!!!

Her she is sleeping - I mean really sleeping - in her temporary bed. By morning time she finds no use for her blanket or pillow.

Since I was sneaking around the house taking pictures of my sleeping baby I thought I better take a picture of my other baby!!!
(I think my favorite thing about blogging is putting funny pictures of Aaron on!!!)
2 comments:
Ryan walked in right when I was reading this post and he was like, Aaron... what a sexy hunk of a man..." haha!! they are always cracking me up!!
Hey- nice pillow Abby is sleeping on- that looks familiar..... :)
Post a Comment