Also earlier in the month, it was my baby brother Chad's birthday. He is on a mission in Texas so he won't see this but I still wanted to wish him -a now late- Happy Birthday! As the picture shows below, he is a calm, cool, collective guy! We are so proud of him right now and how dedicated he is at serving the Lord.
2014
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Birthday Wishes!!
I have to give a quick shout out to my brother Brad, who is having a birthday today!! Happy Birthday Brad!! I'm not sure how old you are getting, but I do remember your birthday! Hope you had a great day!! Below is a picture of my way cool brother with some made hops! And I give him a 10 on style and form!!

Also earlier in the month, it was my baby brother Chad's birthday. He is on a mission in Texas so he won't see this but I still wanted to wish him -a now late- Happy Birthday! As the picture shows below, he is a calm, cool, collective guy! We are so proud of him right now and how dedicated he is at serving the Lord.
Also earlier in the month, it was my baby brother Chad's birthday. He is on a mission in Texas so he won't see this but I still wanted to wish him -a now late- Happy Birthday! As the picture shows below, he is a calm, cool, collective guy! We are so proud of him right now and how dedicated he is at serving the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Really nice post! Two really great guys! I miss that beautiful mountain in the back gound. Black pine right? I'm getting old.
Thanks Aim, I should point out that I stuck the landing as well! I think I'm 28, at least that's what mom told me. I still feel 18.
Post a Comment