I was trying to get some cute photos with Abby and Aaron on Father's Day. Abby just wasn't in the mood to hold still and smile, but I thought they still turned out cute! They captured the relationship that Aaron and Abby really have.........having fun together! So I thought I'd post a few of them:

Absolutely refusing to sit on Aaron's lap for a picture. But I love the facial expression she gave for the camera!

Then it all just turned into a game!! Of course I was sitting behind the camera a bit frustrated. And if Aaron was typing this I'm sure he would say that I was telling him to stop because he was messing up Abby's hair and we still have to go to church.............Nah!! That isn't something I would say!! haha
Abby did take some time out of her busy schedule and snapped a photo with me!
6 comments:
Haha! I always say the same thing..."don't mess up her hair!" cute pictures! At least you got a good one with her!
What a great laugh! Really sweet lovely pics!
She is adorable. And I love the candid shots!
Amy she is such a dolly! You can certainly tell that the two of them are related! :) By the way I have your gift ready I just need to get it in the mail...and living 10 ft from the post office is apparently too far for me to get there :)
Very Cute Pics, Amy your hair is so long and pretty! Abby is getting so big. Love you guys
Ha ha ha--she cracks me up. I especially loved the bathtub hysteria. What a cutie. Next time we do lunch at the park I hope to be less frazzled. Sorry I wasn't very chatty, I'm sure we'll get to talk more next time.
Post a Comment