2014

2014

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A black eye boo-boo!!

I am playing catch-up in the bloggin' world right now.......so this is old news, seems that Abby's black eye is now gone. Last week, I believe it was Thursday Abby and I went to the park with Brayden and Grandma Moore. We were all playing and having a good time until Abby was flattened by a little girl riding her bike! Yep, one side of her handlebars right in Abby's eye!! Abby was innocently playing in the grass and a little girl, who was obviously a little out of control and I'm assuming didn't see Abby, accidentally ran into her with her handlebars. Abby laid flat as a pancake on the ground, then after I picked her up the waterworks started! That same day after she woke up from her nap I asked her how her eye was feeling and this was her response: "Abby, park, bike, SNAP!" (when she said snap she clapped her hands together!) That is pretty cute, don't ya think??! Such a traumatic experience!! Below are a few pictures of the her little black eye starting to form, this was the same day it happened:

What a tuff cookie!

Her she is flexing her muscles for me! She could have taken that little girl no problem!!!


I've had 3 black eyes in my life (and a lot of other injuries..), my first being in the 6th grade........my little girl is following in my footsteps just a little to early!!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

We are going to soon have a private blog...weird story. Anyway, email me your email to fedabikini@hotmail.com and then I will email you an invite to our blog!

P.S. cute family, you guys. and poor abby with the black eye, but funny how she described it happening!

Christy said...

Poor Abby!! I hoped that little girl apologized at least! That is so cute how she described it!

ATLP said...

My goodness I guess it better than a burn. *Ü*