2014

2014

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The waiting and wondering is over!!

Here is Aaron holding our sweet little Abigail at the hospital.....well folks, change that pink blanket to a blue one and loose the bow because we are having a.....

BOY!!!!!!!!!




So...pretty much everyone was right! We are SO excited, and everything is looking good! We have a more official due date of June 8. At the beginning of the ultrasound it didn't look like he was going to cooperate, but after a few minutes he was an angel for the lovely ultrasound lady and made it VERY VERY obvious that he is of the male gender! We don't have any names set in stone yet, so feel free to suggest. And I can't wait to start shopping for this little guy!! (Aaron is not to excited about that) I have lots of pictures but no scanner, but we all know what a baby looks at this stage......pretty much the same.




Once again.....can I get a woo woo....we are a having a boy!!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

The Suttons said...

Yay!!! How exciting for you guys-and good luck, you think Abby's a hand full-wait till you have this little boy!! We're excited for you guys.

Jessica Adams said...

How fun! Spence keeps sayin if we have a boy we could be done! That is why god will hopefully give us another girl! :) That is way exciting Congrats! I hate to bring it up but I am still bitter about you being 18 wks prego and you can't tell! :)

*Sheigh* said...

WOO WOO!!! Congrats on the little man!!!:) Boys are fun but definitly busy!:) LOL

*Sheigh* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

WOO WOO!!! Ya for you guys! I just knew it was a boy! So are you guys sticking to your "A" theme names, cuz if you are Andrew is a cute name!!

Morgan said...

congrats! no suggestions for names here...i'm all named out. good luck with the pregnancy!

angela said...

boys are way fun! i'm so excited for you!

The Allen Fam said...

WOO WOO!!! When I told Bryson he got that cute little smile of his and was so excited!! Haylee on the other had said you need a girl!! We are sooooo excited for you and happy to hear that Aaron is a "Man"!!!! :) Ha, Ha Ha!!!

Ben and Carrie said...

I knew it. It's that intuition we used to have in high school where the other one always knew what the other was thinking.... who knew it would last this long, not living by each other? :) ha ha. I'm so glad you're getting a boy- they are so sweet. Boys are for the mom's! You will love it. And more shopping- who doesn't love that?

As for names, I have the hardest time with boy names. Good luck! If I ever have a boy again, I'll need suggestions myself!

Mama Runner Parker said...

Wowser--a boy...Abbey will keep him in line I think. CONGRATS. I almost dropped in unexpectedly on ya today to find out. Glad you posted promptly.

Brunson's said...

Amy
Congrats. YOu will love him. I just love Bridger to death. He stole a piece of me instantly. We need to get in touch. We are know living in IF so if you all ever come here to go to the temple or whatever we need to meet up and let our little girls play together. Taylor would love it!! Happy shopping.

Blake and Lara said...

Awesome!! Boys are so fun! I bet Aaron is REALLY excited! It's fun to have one of each too. Totally different experience with each kid. Congrats!

Nicole said...

CONGRATS!! How exciting...I bet Aaron is so excited to be getting a little boy! YAY! BTW that is my cell phone number, so if my day works out I'll be calling you next week!! ;)

Kari said...

Yes that is so awsome!! A boy that is exciting. Congrats you guys!

Christy said...

I wonder what the MOORE's are up to....??