2014

2014

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Stockton- 9 months

Stockton is now 9 months old. We haven't been to the Doctor yet so we have no stats. But I do
want to list a few things about our little guy Stockton:
*He said dadada first but now says mamama, and we are working on Abby
*He has 4 teeth total, 2 bottom and 2 top
*Started crawling a few days before he turned 9 months and he is everywhere!
*Already trying to stand up ..... yikes!
*Can be very whiney and loves his mommy! (almost to much if that is possible)
*Loves Abby, wants to be with her and by her always...of course if mom is close by
*He claps, dances, waves (sometimes), talks on the phone
*Does not take/have a binky, but loves his blanky!
*Is always wearing a bib due to his constant drooling and reflux that he has not out grown yet. Hopefully someday soon he will not have acid reflux anymore and we can have a bib bonfire.
*Loves to bath which he does every night, because well with the spitting up it just has to happen.
*He sort of likes to eat......meaning solid foods.....he has a weird stomache, poor kid
*Takes 2 naps a day and sleeps thru the night
*Has the cutest personality......acts a little shy
*Loves to be outside
*Has lots of nicknames: Mr. S, Little Man, Buddy Boy, Reflux, Whiney, Wimpy, Stock, Stockers, John, Big Eyes, and I'm sure I missed some.....
*Stockton has been a completely different baby than Abby was, so it has been like having my first all over again.
*Of course he is a pain sometimes, but brings us more joy than ever.
We can't wait to get him all the "boy" and "manly" things as he grows older!!!
We Love Our Stockton!!

Talking on the phone








Showing off those eye lashes!

Clapping

7 comments:

*Sheigh* said...

OMG! What a cutie pie! He sure is getting soo big! Miss you all tonz!

Morgan said...

cute little boy. standing? oh man...
and about the painting nails for abby, sadie eats her polish too, but loves them painted anyway!
miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I would not have guessed Stockton to be a blondie...from the pics it sure looks like he's headed that way. He's such a cute boy! I've missed your most recent posts! Man, where have I been?? Cute pics of Abby on the last several posts! Miss seeing you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my. He is getting so big. Are they really that old. Konrad has been super mommies boy lately. It drives me nuts too.

Christy said...

Ah, what a cute little man Stockton is! Love his big eyes!

Abel and Abby said...

Hey good to see you the other afternoon. We sure enjoyed the movie and our date, hope you had a great time also! If you would like an invite to our blog please email me at aquick@cutey.com. I haven't updated it in awhile I always look at all the other blogs instead! lol. Your family is so cute! HAve a great day!

Roxanne said...

He is SOOOOOOO adorable!