So.....our computer got a virus, and after a month or two we decided to get it fixed. Aaron and I really don't mind to much living without the Internet, but it is nice to have it back. (Thanks to our very smart, wonderful friends!! aka The Woodwards!) Wow, I'm so far behind in blogging and haven't looked at anyone's blog forever! I have a lot of catching up to do!
Over the last 3 months we purchased a swing set and shed for the backyard. It is lots of fun having a yard. Of course it is always a work in progress......Aaron and I will fight over who gets to mow the lawn. We still have a fence to build, plants and flowers to purchase and plant, and many more things. But here are a few pictures of us enjoying our backyard!
3 comments:
The princess umbrella suits him just great! haha.
How fun! Love the swing set. Where did you guys get it? We are looking into getting one...since we'll have a back yard soon!
Love the pics; looks like you guys have been busy over the past month. Love all your recent posts; bet it's nice to have a working computer again. Thanks for the gift card; you guys didn't have to do that. Kev likes helping people out...reminds him how handy he can be. LOL.
That was fun to read and catch up!! Your kids are so photogenic!! I love the swing set! I want one!
Post a Comment