Of course we brought back a few fun things for the kids from our cruise. All Abby wanted us to bring her was SEASHELLS FROM THE BEACH. The few times we did get to talk to her while we were gone that would be the first thing she would ask us.....DID YOU GET MY SEASHELLS YET? Although I do not have a picture of her with her seashells, we did indeed bring some back for her, I mean if we didn't we might as well have just stayed in Mexico! We didn't actually find any seashells at the beach, but I did bargain with some dude for some seashells and I picked up a few nice ones for $2!
We didn't bring back to much for the kids or buy much for ourselves (don't like junk and clutter, to me photos are the best thing you can bring back.....I mean what am I going to do with the little shot glass that says Puerta Vallarta on it????), but what we did get I had a fun time doing because I enjoyed bargaining with the Mexican folk! Although, I was ready to not be attacked anymore from people on the street trying to sell things to us Americans!
These shirts are so cute! I got them in Cabo, and the kids love how the mouths open and shut. Abby wore hers to school and the kids were talking about what they did for spring break and all the kids liked her shirt and wanted to open and close the mouth of the monkey.....so, with Abby's approval and Mrs. Jones okay, the kids lined up and took a turn opening the monkey's mouth!!
Bracelet from Cabo. It screamed Abby's name....!
Stockton trying on Aaron's hat from Cabo. He was a little disappointed he didn't get a hat, ya know with his hat obsession!
No comments:
Post a Comment