2014

2014

Saturday, April 12, 2014

At home kids!

When Abby and Stockton pray they always say bless Mom, Peyton and Stockton or Mom, Peyton and me while we are at home. (And daddy at work and Abby at school) So here some pictures of my "at home" kids from the last little bit. They are mostly of Peyton! Oops! 




This is one of Abby's shirts! Brought back the memories. 

Trying on Stockton's hat. 

Loves walks and her banana brush! 

Was so serious when discovering the balloon. She loved it. 

Baby blues!! Makes me so happy!

Eyelashes, teeth, kallick, big grin! Love it all!


Yum! 


I love this little guy soooo much! He is my buddy! I just recently registered him for kindergarten, and I'm going to miss him so much! But he is so excited!
He loves all kinds of puzzles!

9:30 in the morning and eating chips and salsa in his pjs! 

He also loves his Legos! 

Love my at home kids!!!

No comments: